If you are looking for an easy tool to edit your videos without complicated learning lessons on how to use it, then AVS Video Editor is one of the best options you could choose. This easy-to-use and powerful video editing tool will let you import your home videos, sounds, images, create movies, apply many transitions and video effects, and even save your projects as professional DVD videos.
AVS Video Editor has an intuitive drag-and-drop interface which makes it easy to capture video footage, and assemble a movie in just a couple of minutes. You will be able to add professional scene transitions, some background music, and a couple of title effects, giving you powerful video tools to create amazing videos and movies.
Some other key features of AVS Video Editor are:
- Text. You will be able to add different captions (static and animated) to your projects. Change its position and duration, apply shadows, colors, animations and other effects, it's a piece of cake.
- Video overlay. This effect is used to let you superpose a video image over the video clip you are editing. This effect also can be edited with other properties like animations, etc.
- Split videos into chapters. If you want to create a DVD with a menu, it will be useful to split your video into chapters. With this feature you can do it easily.
Check out what's new in AVS Video Editor 4.1.
New video formats supported: FLV, MKV, OGM.
Google Video files and YouTube videos are now supported.
You can create customizable DVD Menus.
Timeline Interface has been improved. You will be able to change pictures, move and rename buttons, monitor all the changes in a project - audio tracks, video effects, video and text overlay, etc., and do many other things, making video editing faster and easier.
Definitely, AVS Video Editor is an excellent video editing tool for both novice and experienced users, and I highly recommend it.
- An easy-to-use interface.
- Many transitions and video effects